- KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps – If You Can Mascara, You Can Falscara!
- THE NEW WAY TO LASH-with wisps you place under your natural lashes (not above them)
- WISPS–with a unique microband and featherlight fibers that go under your natural lashes.
- Bond & Seal, Applicator and Remover sold separately.
How to Use:
Do not apply mascara before or after Falscara.
- Brush a light coat of BOND on natural lashes. A little goes a long way!
- Use the included APPLICATOR to pluck a WISP from the tray. As shown, pick up a WISP from the middle-outer end for optimal control. One by one, gently place the WISPS underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline. Apply wisps starting from the outer corner of lash line, working inwards (or vice versa). Place WISPS right next to each other for a seamless look.
- Dab a thin coat of SEAL under WISPS to eliminate any sticky residue and hold WISPS in place. Pro tips: If needed, after applying SEAL under WISPS, use the APPLICATOR or your fingers to squeeze the WISPS against your natural lashes; this helps the WISPS adhere for a more secure hold.
- Saturate a cotton pad with Falscara REMOVER or oil-free makeup remover.
- Place pad over eyes for 10 seconds, then gently wipe or peel off WISPS and BOND & SEAL.
To Reuse Wisps
- Place used WISPS on a paper towel, coat with Falscara REMOVER or oil-free makeup remover, then let sit for 10 seconds.
- Saturate a cotton swab with remover and gently wipe away BOND & SEAL residue from the WISPS. Store WISPS in original packaging.