- Choose a category from the navigation bar located at the top of the homepage. You may click on the main category, or choose from the available sub-categories. You can also search for a specific product via the Search option on the upper right corner of the homepage. This will lead you to the product page. (If you’re doing this, proceed to No. 4 on this list.)
- Once in the category page, you can browse through the products or further filter the selection using the options provided in the leftmost column.
- Click on “Quick View” to see more information about the product without leaving the current page.
- You may also click on the product image or name, and be directed to the product page. For items with different shades or variants, choose the item you prefer and specify the quantity. Once you’re done, click “Add to Bag.” You can also choose to add the item to your “Wish List” if you’re not ready to purchase yet.
- A Shopping Bag page will appear containing a summary of your order. If you have a voucher code, input it here via the box provided. Once done, you may choose to click “Continue Shopping” or “Proceed to Checkout”.
- At Checkout, sign in with your existing account (if you’re already registered), or register a new account. You can also opt to sign in via Facebook, or check out as a guest. If you can’t remember your password, click on Forgot password on the login page.
- Under Shipping, you will be asked to provide your complete shipping and contact details. You can save multiple addresses for your account.
- Under Payment, choose your mode of payment from the options provided. For bank deposit and Cash on Delivery payments, you will be given specific instructions on how to proceed with purchase.
- Under Review Order, you will be given a summary of your order/s, plus applicable discounts, if any, and the shipping fee. Click Confirm Order if everything is in order.
- A Thank You page will appear, which will include your Order Confirmation No.
- Amorfia will then send a confirmation e-mail to your registered e-mail address to confirm the receipt of your order. Separate e-mails will be sent to update you on your payment and shipping status.
- Metro Manila shipping – 3 to 5 business days
- Provincial shipping – 6 to 12 business days
- Item is damaged/defective/dented upon receipt.
- The wrong item was delivered.
- There are missing items or parts.
- The item shows signs of usage.
- The product is expired.
The shipping cost of items not accepted by the buyer due to reasons other than stated above will be charged to the account of the buyer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the buyer received a refund, the cost for shipping will be deducted from his/her refund.
For wrong, incomplete or damaged products, shipping costs will covered by Amorfia.