If you’re the kind of woman who would do a full face of makeup for special occasions but tends to gravitate towards a natural look on most days, these hardworking products are for you. Because the secret to achieving the true ‘no-makeup’ makeup look really is about using beauty products that make a big difference—so you’ll end up needing less. Here are a few that you can try:
1. A creamy, all-over blush that you can apply on your lids, cheeks, and lips:
This creamy rouge in stick form is easy to blend and leaves a gorgeous streak-free finish. It’s dermatologist-tested so it’s safe to use on sensitive skin—even on the lids.
2. Or a powder blush infused with highlight for a healthy-looking flush on the cheeks:
Check out this new release from BYS: With this formula’s radiant finish and skin-brightening effects, you can skip reaching for any other product in your kikay kit.
This silky powder, meanwhile, adds instant freshness to your complexion—and with a smooth and flawless finish.
3. A brow pencil that creates the most natural-looking strokes:
This triangle-tip brow pencil lets you both draw thin and thick strokes, so you can fill in your arches without ever worrying about overdrawing them. Plus, it comes with a brow mascara to tame and set strands.
4. A brow gel with a tiny, skinny brush applicator that lets you control and add just the right amount of tint to your brows:
You’ll love this one if you hate ending up with an overdone-looking set of arches. Aside from being smudge-proof and really long-lasting, it’s also vegan and cruelty-free.
Shop now: Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade, P399
5. A non-cakey powder if you want to skip wearing liquid foundation:
Just powder it on your T-zone to get rid of unwanted shine and to keep a natural look.
6. A full-coverage concealer that comes with a large, chunky applicator for more coverage:
Because it’s full coverage, applying it on one’s undereyes and T-zone will be enough to brighten a dull complexion—no need for a full face of foundation!
7. A hydrating lip tint to complete your natural, ‘no-makeup’ makeup look:
Lip tints let you enhance your natural lip color rather than fully covering it. This pigmented stain is infused with Vitamin E to nourish your kissers while drenching it with color.
Shop now: EB Advance Lip and Cheek Stain, P165
Shop more ‘no makeup, makeup’ picks here.
This article originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by Amorfia editors.